• Mar 2004

What are your New Year's resolutions?

Just to relax
    Parveen K - Forum Administrator
    SEO India - TalkingCity Forum Rules - Webmaster Forum
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum
  • sonia
    • Nov 2012

My new year resolutions .I want growth in my career at any cost.My new year resolutions are all about this quote “Believe in yourself and there will come a day when others will have no choice but to believe with you.”
    Last edited by sonia; 01-04-2013, 09:39 AM.

Comment

• simran
      • Aug 2008

The New Year is a moment of quiet reflection. Reflect on the year gone by; of the happy gains and missed opportunities. Recount the good and bad of the past year. Introspect on your personal growth, and learn from the experience. New Year is the time to ensure that we bring balance to our life with positive influences overriding the negative ones..............

Comment

• meenakshi
        • Dec 2012

My New Year's resolution is to focus to a good workout plan that will keep me healthy and happy.

Comment

• Harpreet
          • Sep 2006

A new year with new beginning and new hopes. A new year hoping to be successful and hoping all your efforts and hard work to be paid off. This is a chance of a lifetime and a chance to starts all over again.So, a new year is very special to everyone........

Comment

A new year resolutions very important for me. it brings us happy with a hope to fulfill our dreams, Really i want to do something new special.
            I am sure that it will bring us with positive response.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎