Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seob
    • Sep 2006

Reselling

Could somebody please tell me what should I get when choosing form the two deals

LARGE shared hosting, not divided into the reseller and shared accounts, but allowing to resell the space for cheap (webhostgiant.com)

or

Big usual reseller plan with account settings for not very cheap,(MMhosting.com)?

Will there be any saving if I get the cheaper plan? You may also look up the plans to tell me if there are some key differencies between them affecting the optimal choise for several sites and possible further reselling of webspace?
  • Terry
    • Aug 2007

Cheaper plans you may have from Innohosting.com, their shared hosting plans are feature-rich with a free RapidSSL and 24\7 phone support. You also manage up to 20 domains from a single account.

Comment

• fromtimetotime
      • Jul 2007

Everything should be done in time. If ou need not to resell right now - then get usual plan, further you will have an oppotunity of reselling.

Except for those companies and suggested above, I recommend you to look up marblehost.com which is really nice for getting shared hosting account with possibility of hosting several sites.

Comment

• Asero

The only reliable company I know for reselling is ahosting.biz. There are thousands of web hosting companies out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting companies like this decent company.

Comment

• Seob
          • Sep 2006

Thanks guys. I think I would rather choose webhostgiant.com than other company. I suppose 25GB is already too much and why to pay for more than I need?

Thanks again

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍