Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deepika
    • Feb 2014

Web hosting

Web hosting is a service which helps organization and individual to make websites via world wide web.Web hosts are companies which provide connectivity and also provide space on the server which is owned by clients.
    Different factors are:
    1. Price.
    2. Area of focus and specialties.
    3. Limitations.
    4. Tech support.
    5. Features.
    6. Hardware.
    7. Customer reviews/satisfaction/reputation.
    8. E-mail features.
    9. Control panel/user interface.
    10. Scalability/room to grow.

I Love Myself
    Last edited by deepika; 02-10-2014, 01:54 PM.
    I Love Myself
  • isha
    • Feb 2014

Web host offers a rating of best hosting providers the most reliable, well known web hosts that offer affordable hosting services at lowest prices. Every provider of the following best web hosts in top different offers:-
    PHP/MySQL support
    Microsoft front page extensions and many more.
    Last edited by isha; 02-10-2014, 03:17 PM.
    Cheers!!

Comment

Hello.

A web hosting is a type of internet hosting service that allow individual and organizations to make their website via the world wide web. Top 10 companies of web hosting.

Comment

• nikhil
        • Feb 2014

It is a part of India web hosting company which has become one of the trusted website hosting companies in India. Web hosting sites in is one of the top domain name registration & web hosting company in India. if you want to have a successful business in today’s world, you need a website. There are some best web hosting sites:-
        (ipage, GoDaddy, Justhost.com, FatCow, HostGator.com, Inmotion hosting, Bluehostmonster, GreenGeeks, myhosting)
        I love forums

Comment

Web hosting is the service that makes your website available to be viewed by others on the Internet. A web host provides space on its server, so that other computers around the world can access your website by means of a network or modem. There are literally thousands of web hosting services available today, ranging from free services with limited options to expensive, specialized business web hosting services. Which option you choose depends primarily on how you plan to use your website and how much you want to spend.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎