What place will be better to order dedicated server plan?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prodigy
    • Dec 2008

What place will be better to order dedicated server plan?

Need dedicated server solution: 100GB disk space, 1500GB bandwidth, Linux, 2GB RAM.
    I bear in my mind several web hosting providers which have good reputation:
    Exmasters.com and Glowhost.com.
    The prices for dedicated server plans are between the same, but I reached a deadlock on my company's choice.
    Can you help me to solve this problem? What would you choose?
  • Terry
    • Aug 2007

I'd choose exmasters.com as their dedicated servers are cheaper and they allow to host any video and audio materials on their servers plus they offer special on their dedicated server - double RAM can be get if using with a coupon dbram.

Comment

• asolls

I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service. That's why I strongly believe that glowhost.com will be a perfect choice. Their plans looks more attractive for me.

Comment

• frankoferreri

Exmasters.com is more to my liking due to their reliability, stability and loyalty to their clientele.
        Prices are reasonable on their servers which are well-administrated and monitored.

Comment

• hostwitus
          • Dec 2009

You may also try out the latest offers from Exabytes. They have some wonderful offers running this Christmas!
          Last edited by hostwitus; 12-23-2009, 08:10 AM.
          Host With Us
          http://www.exabytes.com

Comment

• hostwitus
            • Dec 2009

Check out the reviews of the hosting company before you sign up. You may also talk to the support team in case you want to know their quality levels
            Host With Us

Comment

• hostwitus
              • Dec 2009

Compare the pricings, the functionalities
              Host With Us

Comment

• Mohit Rana
                • Jan 2024

When it comes to choosing a dedicated server plan, there are several factors to consider that can help you determine the best place to order from. Here are some key points to evaluate:
                1. Reputation and Reliability: Look for a hosting provider with a solid reputation in the industry. Read reviews from existing customers, and check for uptime guarantees and reliable support services.
                2. Server Specifications: ***ess your requirements in terms of CPU, RAM, storage, bandwidth, and other hardware specifications. Compare the offerings from different providers to find the best match for your needs and budget.
                3. Network Infrastructure: A robust and redundant network infrastructure is essential for ensuring optimal performance and minimal downtime. Inquire about the provider's data center facilities, network redundancy, and connectivity options.
                4. Security Measures: Data security should be a top priority, especially if you're handling sensitive information. Evaluate the provider's security measures, such as firewalls, DDoS protection, and security patching policies.
                5. Control Panel and Management Tools: Consider the ease of use and functionality of the control panel or management tools provided. A user-friendly interface can simplify server administration and management tasks.
                6. Customer Support: Reliable and responsive customer support is crucial, especially when dealing with technical issues or emergencies. Check the availability of support channels (phone, chat, email) and the provider's response times.
                7. Pricing and Billing: Compare the pricing structures and billing models of different providers. Look for transparent pricing, flexible billing options, and any additional fees or charges.
                8. Location and Compliance: If you have specific requirements related to data storage or regulatory compliance, choose a provider with data centers located in suitable regions.

Some reputable dedicated server providers to consider include:
                • Liquid Web
                • Dedicated Server from OVHcloud
                • HostWinds
                • A2 Hosting
                • ServerPronto
                • FYRServer

It's essential to research and compare multiple providers based on your specific needs, budget, and priorities. Additionally, reading reviews and seeking recommendations from others in your industry can help you make an informed decision.

Comment

• SwatiSood
                  • Jul 2014

Choosing the best place to order a dedicated server plan depends on your specific needs and requirements. Here are some factors to consider when selecting a provider:
                  1. Performance and Reliability: Look for providers with a strong reputation for performance and reliability. This includes factors like uptime guarantees, network infrastructure, and server hardware quality.
                  2. Support and Customer Service: Opt for providers that offer responsive and knowledgeable customer support. In case of technical issues or questions, having reliable support can be crucial.
                  3. Scalability: Consider your future growth needs. Choose a provider that offers scalability options, allowing you to easily upgrade your server resources as your website or application grows.
                  4. Location: Depending on your target audience, you may want to choose a data center location that is geographically closer to your users to minimize latency and improve performance.
                  5. Security: Ensure that the provider offers robust security measures to protect your data and infrastructure from cyber threats.
                  6. Cost: Compare pricing plans from different providers, keeping in mind factors like server specifications, included features, and any additional fees.

Some popular dedicated server providers include:
                  • Amazon Web Services (AWS)
                  • Microsoft Azure
                  • Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
                  • DigitalOcean
                  • OVH
                  • Hetzner
                  • Liquid Web

Ultimately, the best choice will depend on your specific needs, budget, and preferences. It's a good idea to research and compare multiple providers before making a decision. Additionally, you may want to read reviews and testimonials from other users to gauge the quality of service offered by each provider.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎