Powerful server with DDoS Protection?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Powerful server with DDoS Protection?

Thank you for reading the post , I'm looking for a reliable provider who are providing dedicated server with DDoS Protection in the USA.
    So , I'm searching a reliable provider who provide me upto 10 GBPS Free DDoS Protection , & of course i need managed support.
    As I see some of provider offering Free DDoS Protection with their servers.
    I am thinking to try GTHost.com web host. Does it accept Bitcoin? Any comments on this web host?

So , if you have any suggestions , please write me.
  • Mohit Rana
    • Jan 2024

There are several options available for powerful servers with DDoS protection, depending on your specific needs and budget. Here are a few options to consider:
    1. Cloudflare: Cloudflare offers comprehensive DDoS protection as part of its CDN (Content Delivery Network) services. It uses a global network of servers to absorb and mitigate DDoS attacks before they reach your server.
    2. Akamai: Akamai is another major player in the CDN market and provides robust DDoS protection services. They offer a range of solutions tailored to different needs, including protection against large-scale attacks.
    3. Amazon Web Services (AWS): AWS provides DDoS protection services through its Shield suite. AWS Shield offers protection for applications running on AWS, including protection against DDoS attacks.
    4. Google Cloud Platform (GCP): Similar to AWS, GCP provides DDoS protection services for applications hosted on its platform. GCP's DDoS protection includes capabilities like infrastructure protection and application protection.
    5. Microsoft Azure: Azure offers DDoS protection services to safeguard applications and services hosted on its platform. Azure DDoS Protection Standard provides automatic mitigation of common network-layer attacks.
    6. DDoS Protected Hosting Providers: There are hosting providers that specialize in providing servers with built-in DDoS protection. These providers often have dedicated infrastructure and expertise in mitigating DDoS attacks.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎