X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shilparana
    • May 2015

Anyone have experience with Ride-On tire sealant

Anyone have experience with Ride-On tire sealant

I Used Ride on Tire Sealant I am very much satisfied with this product and I like the idea of an additional layer of protection against a sudden loss of air pressure...

Share your view point also......
    Last edited by shilparana; 09-18-2017, 04:26 PM.
  • Swati walia
    • Sep 2016

I haven't used tyre sealant yet but read the review of product. Everyone gave Positive review on tire sealant so i think it is good product.

Comment

• SwatiSood
      • Jul 2014

Tubeless tire sealant should last an average of 2-6 months. However, the life span depends on several factors, such as temperature, humidity, driving frequency, tire casing thickness, and the number of punctures.

Comment

• lisajohn
        • May 2007

Ride-On tire sealant is a popular brand of tire sealant that is designed to prevent and repair flat tires. It is a gel-like substance that is injected into the tire through the valve stem, and it coats the inside of the tire to seal punctures and leaks.

Ride-On tire sealant is known for its ability to seal punctures up to a certain size, typically around 1/4 inch (6mm) in diameter. It works by quickly sealing the puncture when it occurs, preventing air from escaping and allowing you to continue driving without having to stop and change the tire.

One of the advantages of using Ride-On tire sealant is that it can provide ongoing protection for your tires. It helps to maintain tire pressure and prevent leaks caused by small punctures, which can extend the life of your tires and improve fuel efficiency.

However, it's important to note that Ride-On tire sealant is not a permanent solution, and it is not suitable for all types of tire damage. If you have a large puncture, sidewall damage, or a damaged tire bead, it is generally recommended to replace the tire rather than relying on a sealant.

Overall, Ride-On tire sealant can be a useful product to have on hand for emergency situations or as a preventive measure to protect against smaller punctures. However, as with any tire sealant, it's important to carefully follow the manufacturer's instructions and consider the limitations of the product.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎