X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stevex
    • Apr 2014

How we put a like button on blogger theme

hello friends,
    Please tell me how i put like button on my blogger theme. I don't know... Any one can help me on this???????
  • Mohit Rana
    • Jan 2024

To add a like button to a Blogger theme, you can use various methods, including adding a third-party widget or implementing custom HTML and JavaScript. Below are steps to add a like button using a third-party service like AddThis:
    1. Sign up for AddThis: Go to the AddThis website (https://www.addthis.com/) and sign up for an account if you haven't already.
    2. Get the Like Button Code: After signing up and logging in, you'll need to generate the like button code. Go to the AddThis dashboard and select the tool for "Follow Buttons & Recommended Content."
    3. Customize the Button: Choose the options for your like button, including the style, size, and placement.
    4. Get the Code: After customizing your like button, you'll get the HTML code to embed it on your website.
    5. Add the Code to Your Blogger Theme:
      • Go to "Theme" from the menu on the left-hand side.
      • Click on "Edit HTML."
      • Find where you want to place the like button in your theme code. This might be in your blog posts or in the sidebar.
      • Paste the AddThis code where you want the like button to appear.
    6. Save Changes: Once you've pasted the code in the appropriate location, click on the "Save Theme" button to save your changes.
    7. Preview and Test: Visit your blog to preview the changes and test the like button to ensure it's working as expected.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎