Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mike40
    • Dec 2009

Social Media Network Sites

I like twitter, facebook, digg and linked, which one you use most ?
  • zenodoo
    • Dec 2009

I use facebook, Twitter and Orkut

Comment

• liquidroof
      • Jan 2010

Mine favorites are facebook, twitter and myspace. I love to use these sites because they keep me in touch with my friends community.

Comment

• Nile Hadwards
        • Feb 2010

Re:

I think a huge list of social media networking sites you can get from here.

Code:
        http://smallbizbee.com/index/2010/02/02/ultimate-list-40-social-networking/

Comment

yes, i used to facbook , twitter sites and its good social working sites.

Comment

• Jhonnsscott
            • Dec 2012

Well, I am using Face book, Twitter, StumbleUpon, MySpace & Link din on regular base...
            VOIP Providers

Comment

• Mohit Rana
              • Jan 2024

Social media network sites are online platforms that allow users to create profiles, share content, connect with others, and engage in various forms of communication. These platforms have become immensely popular and have transformed the way people interact, communicate, and share information online. Some of the most well-known social media network sites include:
              1. Facebook: Founded in 2004, Facebook is one of the largest social networking platforms, allowing users to connect with friends and family, join groups, and share updates, photos, and videos.
              2. Twitter: Twitter is a microblogging platform that enables users to post short messages known as "tweets." It's widely used for sharing news, opinions, and updates in real-time.
              3. Instagram: Instagram focuses on visual content, allowing users to share photos and videos with their followers. It also offers features like Stories, Reels, and IGTV for more dynamic content.
              4. LinkedIn: LinkedIn is a professional networking platform used for connecting with colleagues, finding job opportunities, and sharing industry-related content.
              5. Snapchat: Snapchat is known for its disappearing photo and video messaging feature. It's popular among younger users and offers various filters, lenses, and multimedia features.
              6. TikTok: TikTok is a video-sharing platform where users can create short-form videos set to music or sound bites. It has gained immense popularity for its entertaining and viral content.
              7. Pinterest: Pinterest is a visual discovery platform where users can find and save ideas for various interests, including recipes, home decor, fashion, and more, by pinning images or videos to themed boards.
              8. Reddit: Reddit is a community-driven platform where users can participate in discussions on various topics, known as subreddits. It covers a wide range of interests and allows users to vote on content to determine its visibility.
              9. YouTube: While primarily a video-sharing platform, YouTube also incorporates social features such as comments, likes, and subscriptions. Users can upload, view, and share videos on virtually any topic.

These are just a few examples of the many social media network sites available today, each catering to different interests and demographics.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎