Would you like to Follow Google Updates?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sonia
    • Nov 2012

Would you like to Follow Google Updates?

In present days when Google updates going to harvest your SEO business then I think it’s fair if we follow the Google updates. Because someone says when your enemy is stronger than you, than its good idea to make him friend.

If we look back in last two years then we see how badly Panda and Penguin updates hit the SEO industry worldwide. I am not saying its bad .I support the Google updates because Google panda updates purpose is not to harm your site’s .Its purpose is to make search engine result more accurate & efficient. If we work on our sites according to Google then I think Google updates never let us down. By hitting Google updates now we know that what these updates are looking in our sites. If we serve Google updates exactly according to their needs then we can reduce the risk of Google updates.

In last I would like to say Google updates is all about improving the quality of your site. If you make your site user-friendly & put good & relevant content in your site then definitely you will rank well in search engine.
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎