Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • roxxy
    • Jul 2006

Overture Pay per Click to generate traffic

Overture has a well organized PPC system. You can bid for rankings and also choose the description and title you want, which provides highly targeted traffic to your website. You can control your bids at all times and adjust them, based on the quality of your results. Especially handy is the Search Term Suggestion Tool, which shows you how often people search for a particular word or phrase.
    Overture pay per click would be the best choice generating traffic to your website.
    Last edited by megri; 08-16-2006, 11:05 PM.

where is the link?
    ________
    Lamborghini cheetah
    Last edited by Guest; 03-27-2011, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by roxxy
      Overture has a well organized PPC system. You can bid for rankings and also choose the description and title you want, which provides highly targeted traffic to your website. You can control your bids at all times and adjust them, based on the quality of your results. Especially handy is the Search Term Suggestion Tool, which shows you how often people search for a particular word or phrase.
      Overture pay per click would be the best choice generating traffic to your website.
      Overture products are now Yahoo! Search Marketing products. So it is now basically Yahoo Search Marketing.
      ________
      W140
      Last edited by Guest; 03-27-2011, 11:37 PM.

Comment

• Outdust_Regna
        • Jun 2008

Originally posted by amritrr
        Overture products are now Yahoo! Search Marketing products. So it is now basically Yahoo Search Marketing.
        Now I see what overture is. Thanks a lot. I will reconsider that to aid me generate traffic to my website.

Comment

• Asero

I've never heard about Overture before. I've known one more useful tip how to increase traffic to my website. Thanks.

Comment

• Skynex53
            • Aug 2008

I like this post very educational

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎