Clear All
  • Deevyesh Tyagi
    • Feb 2006

ZEND IDE for PHP

Zend Studio? - The Proven PHP Development Environment
    version 5.1
    NEW! Includes PHP 5.1 Support
    Overview:

Zend Studio 5 is the only Integrated Development Environment (IDE) designed for professional developers that encomp***es all the development components necessary for the full PHP application lifecycle. Through a comprehensive set of editing, debugging, analysis, optimization, database tools and testing Zend Studio 5 speeds development cycles and simplifies complex projects.

To reflect varying developers' needs, Zend Studio 5 comes in three editions: Enterprise, Professional and Standard.
    Since we switched from a simple editor to Zend Studio, our team productivity has increased significantly! We can take on more projects and deliver them always on time and on budget. First of all I will give you credit for the Zend Studio development environment. It is worth all the money it costs and really helps me in PHp developme. The new SQL tools have increased our productivity by providing a direct link to our databases. Now we just use one tool to monitor applications interacting with different types of databases simultaneously. The tight integration of PHPDocs allows us to easily document our code. The new added PHPDocumentor will make documenting the project a snap! Zend Studio is getting better and better. Every time I try out another editor, I can't even use it for an hour before I've given up in disgust. They just don't stack up againt Zend Studio! PHP Intelligence tools ***ist us in quality ***urance with real time error reporting and an easy way to fix them immediately. The testing platform solves mysteries for us in staging. Without it we would not know what functions are causing problems once they hit production. Using Zend Studio to deploy my applications is fast and secure. I use Secure FTP to upload files from my local project to the server location. Zend Studio makes it easy to work with the PHP community. Our team can now get and share code snippets, sample applications, technical articles, tips and techniques, all in one place - within Zend Studio.

WHY DEVELOP WITH ZEND STUDIO?

THE MOST POWERFUL DEVELOPMENT ENVIRONMENT FOR PHP

Learn or reuse code from top-notch PHP developers. Includes over 50 fully functional database sample applications from top PHP community gurus using the most common databases including MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, etc.
    Increase productivity with a proven professional development environment that includes advanced PHP 5.1 support, Code Analyzer, Nested Code Completion, Syntax Highlighting, Project Manager, Code Editor, Graphical Debugger and numerous wizards.
    Code Folding boosts productivity by easily folding cl***es, functions, PHPdoc blocks and non-PHP code.
    Make documenting your code, applications, and projects a breeze with PHPDocumentor, the standard documentation tool for PHP. Automatically add PHPDoc comments to files, cl***es, functions, constants and more, all through PHPDoc wizards.
    Quickly navigate to any PHP resource in the project with filtering by cl***es, functions, and constants using the Go-to-PHP Resource Utility.
    Facilitate team development and team collaboration by effectively managing your source code with a tight CVS integration that lets you perform CVS operations directly from within Zend Studio 5.
    Get a choice of version management systems. Zend Studio 5 supports the popular Subversion source control.
    Securely browse your FTP connection using SSL with Implicit and Explicit methods.
    Simplify deployment with FTP, SFTP and FTP over SSL, allowing developers to securely upload and download project files transparently to and from remote servers.

SUPERIOR BUSINESS APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT

Create tighter application integration with superior Web Services Support to easily generate WSDL files directly from your PHP source code and existing WSDL files for Code Completion Integration and Inspection View.
    Connect directly to the most widely used professional databases such as IBM DB2/Cloudscape/Derby, MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, and SQLite.
    Write and execute queries on connected servers using Zend SQL Query Editor with SQL92 and syntax highlighting support.
    View database structure and manage content with Zend SQL Explorer.

COMPLETE DEBUGGING ENVIRONMENT FOR PHP

work with advanced debugging features, including: Conditional Breakpoints, Stack Trace View, Advanced Watches, Variables and Output Buffer.
    Debug locally or remotely on the native environment using the most powerful PHP debugger.
    Ensure maximum protection for offsite locations or across the Internet with secure remote debugging.
    Debug and profile your code directly from your browser with 'one-click' browser debugging.

ROBUST TEAM DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT TOOLS

Facilitate team development and collaboration by effectively managing your source code using CVS or Subversion directly from within Zend Studio.
    Get immediate feedback on code and script performance when using Zend Studio 5 QA/Testing tools.
    Deliver highly reliable applications using PHP Intelligence tools that help you address your application weaknesses before they appear in production.
    Web Services Support

Click Code Folding

Click
    Subversion Integration

Click Nested PHP Code Completion
    ________
    Mercedes-benz w126 specifications
    Last edited by Deevyesh Tyagi; 04-12-2011, 10:36 PM.
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎