Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lucky bargee
    • Dec 2006

I only use yahoo for email only.

Is there other features that I should start using other than free email? I also use yahoo messenger to talk with my brother abroad, but I know that yahoo can do more than what I actually use. Any suggested feature?
  • Sangeeta1
    • Aug 2007

Hi lucky

yahoo not only provides the facilities of free mail and chating it has many more
    features like photo sharing,games emotions,images.you can also make your own radio station and listen music of your own choice.you can make free pc-to-pc worldwide calls and also free voice mails.you can make pc to phone calls or phone to pc calls.you can share live videos with family and friends around the world.

Comment

• lisajohn
      • May 2007

Hey Sangeeta

All of These Facilities are also Available on Google talk, So please Explain me wt is the difference between Yahoo & G Talk so that I can also go for Yahoo!

Thanks!
      ___lisa.

Comment

• Sangeeta1
        • Aug 2007

hello lisa

you are right that these features are also available in google talk but i have given answer to lucky's query as he said he only uses yahoo and want to know more features of yahoo.and answer to your question is "google can't do video chating while the yahoo messenger can do it".

Comment

• lisajohn
          • May 2007

Hey Sangeeta ,,,,

You know video chating is also possible on "Google talk".

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎