Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Russell
    • Dec 2012

Best wishes for GOOGLE ............

The technology company Google is in luck . The best known search network with all Internet celebrates its 15th birthday with an interactive doodle .On its home page, Google has changed its logo again to represent a birthday party with cake and pinata included. Lyrics to the multinational liven up the party responsible for hitting a box of candy , managed by the user with the space-bar , and encouraged anyone who wants to achieve maximum sweet pry possible in ten strokes .The Internet giant check today look back to remember its beginnings fifteen years ago in a garage in Menlo Park in California 's famous Silicon Valley , where executives took the opportunity to promote the progress of its popular search engine .Although the official date of the birth of Google not clear, the company adopted in recent years on September 27 as the day of their anniversary.On the eve of the birthday , Vice President Amit Singhal , who oversees the operations of search engine that gave rise to what is now Google , went to the place where it all started . The domain Google.com was registered on September 15 of that year, but it was not until September 4, 1998 when they start the paperwork for that Google is a business.Until 2005 Google celebrated his birthday on September 7 , date to be considered then as it became a company.

SOOOOOO…

On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
  • Avena
    • Aug 2008

Happy Birthday Google You are my Best Friend since you helped me as a friend in all my search needs over the past several years, be it at work or at home or anywhere on the go.

Comment

• Erica
      • Jan 2009

HaPpY BiRtHdAy G@@GLE ....

Comment

Hey Happy Birthday Google....May you live long..
        You are the only one who helps me most of the time in finding any information. When I need to search on any topic then first name comes in my mind is only Google................My best friend.

Comment

• Simran Kaur
          • Jul 2008

Happy birthday......GOOGLE

Comment

• Jarrett den
            • Jan 2009

Wish Google a Happy Birthday! Google on Friday marks its 15th birth anniversary. Google, the search engine giant, was founded in 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin, students of Stanford University. Although the company was founded a few weeks earlier but September 27 is celebrated as its birthday. Happy Birthday Google and thank you so much for giving us an another important app like Google Goggles

Comment

• NicTanner
              • Dec 2008

Wow! Really a great day. Many wishes from my side.

Comment

Happy Birthday Google. Do you there are around 1000 doodles published on Google homepage from the year 2000 when it was first created by Larry and Sergey

Internet Bloggers

Comment

• Gloria
                  • Apr 2008

Happy birthday........ Google

Comment

• Parminder
                    • Sep 2008

Happy Birthday

Comment

• Hazel
                      • May 2008

Happy birthday...............GOOGLE

Comment

• SubmitShop
                        Super Moderator
                        • Aug 2008

Google is getting yooung each day with new algo and making us old.

Happy Birthday to Google

Comment

• Dianka
                          • Nov 2008

Happy birthday

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢