• Show
Clear All
  • Patelsharp
    • Feb 2014

How do I know if my SEO is working?

How do I know if my SEO is working.
  • orangedmcompany
    • Jul 2014

Check your keyword position, you have got the lead from the website these are the indication for the website status.

Comment

Check your keyword ranking on google.

Comment

• Manasa
        • Sep 2015

How do I know if my SEO is working?

keep checking keyword rank in search engines

Comment

• khwaishjha
          • Dec 2015

To check your SEO working or not? you have to check keywords ranking of your keywords. than you can judge that SEO working or not.

Comment

• vakiwillem
            • Jul 2016

You checking your keywords positions on google analytics tool

Comment

• hahim
              • Jul 2016

check your whole website analysis report in woorank website.

Comment

• prasadnair17810
                • Aug 2016

If your keyword is pushing towards 1st page and you are receiving Good traffic that means your doing well.

Comment

• Mohit Rana
                  • Jan 2024

Determining whether your SEO efforts are working involves monitoring various metrics and indicators to gauge the effectiveness of your strategies. Here are some key ways to ***ess the performance of your SEO:
                  1. Website Traffic: Monitor the overall traffic to your website. Analyze trends over time using tools like Google Analytics. An increase in organic traffic indicates that your SEO efforts are driving more visitors to your site.
                  2. Keyword Rankings: Keep track of your rankings for target keywords. Tools like SEMrush, Ahrefs, or Google Search Console can help you monitor keyword positions in search engine results pages (SERPs). Improvements in rankings for relevant keywords suggest that your SEO efforts are yielding results.
                  3. Click-Through Rate: Analyze the CTR of your organic search listings. A higher CTR indicates that your titles and meta descriptions are compelling, which can result in increased organic traffic.
                  4. Conversion Rate: Measure the conversion rate of organic traffic. Look at metrics such as form submissions, purchases, or any other desired actions on your website. A rise in conversion rates from organic traffic suggests that your SEO efforts are attracting high-quality visitors.
                  5. Bounce Rate and Dwell Time: ***ess the bounce rate (percentage of visitors who leave after viewing only one page) and dwell time (average time visitors spend on your site) for organic traffic. Lower bounce rates and higher dwell times indicate that visitors find your content relevant and engaging.
                  6. Backlink Profile: Monitor the quantity and quality of backlinks to your site. Tools like Moz, Majestic, or Ahrefs can help you analyze your backlink profile. An increase in high-quality backlinks indicates that your content is valuable and authoritative.
                  7. Local SEO Metrics: If you have a local business, track metrics like local pack rankings, Google My Business impressions, clicks, and conversions. Improvements in these metrics suggest that your local SEO efforts are paying off.
                  8. User Engagement Metrics: Analyze user engagement metrics such as pages per session, time on page, and scroll depth. These metrics provide insights into how users interact with your content and whether they find it valuable.
                  9. Mobile-Friendly and Page Speed Metrics: Ensure that your website is mobile-friendly and loads quickly. Mobile usability and page speed are important ranking factors for search engines. Tools like Google's Mobile-Friendly Test and PageSpeed Insights can help you ***ess these aspects.

Regularly monitoring these metrics and comparing them over time will help you determine the effectiveness of your SEO efforts and identify areas for improvement. It's essential to have clear goals and benchmarks to track progress accurately.

Last edited by Mohit Rana; 03-01-2024, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎