Clear All
  • Patelsharp
    • Feb 2014

How to find a good list of websites I can guest post for

Hello dear please suggest me
    How to find a good list of websites I can guest post for
  • stevex
    • Apr 2014

Search it in Google with your keyword. The next syntax can be used.
    "your keyword + guest blog sites"

Comment

• Mohit Rana
      • Jan 2024

Finding websites where you can guest post can be a great way to expand your reach, build backlinks, and establish yourself as an authority in your field. Here's a step-by-step guide to finding good websites for guest posting:
      1. Identify Your Niche: Determine the niche or industry that you want to write about. This could be anything from technology to health to travel.
      2. Search for Keywords: Use search engines like Google to search for keywords related to your niche along with phrases like "write for us", "guest post", "contributor guidelines", or "submit an article". For example, if your niche is technology, you might search for "technology write for us" or "technology guest post".
      3. Analyze Search Results: Go through the search results and visit websites that accept guest posts. Look for websites that are relevant to your niche, have a good domain authority, and seem to have an engaged audience.
      4. Check Guest Post Guidelines: Once you find a website that seems promising, look for their guest post guidelines or submission page. This will usually outline their requirements for guest posts, including topics they accept, writing style, word count, and how to submit your article.
      5. Analyze the Website: Before submitting your guest post, take some time to analyze the website. Look at the quality of their content, engagement on social media, and the overall reputation of the site.
      6. Reach Out: If the website seems like a good fit, reach out to the editor or website owner with a polite email introducing yourself and pitching your guest post idea. Make sure to personalize your email and explain why you think your article would be a good fit for their audience.
      7. Follow Up: If you don't hear back within a week or two, don't be afraid to follow up. Sometimes emails get lost or overlooked, so a friendly reminder can help get your pitch noticed.
      8. Repeat the Process: Keep searching for more websites and continue to pitch your guest post ideas. The more you do this, the more opportunities you'll find to expand your reach and build relationships within your industry.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎