• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sincereheart
    • Apr 2005

Internet Broadband vs cablewallah paradox- unpuzzle

Internet Broadband vs cablewallah paradox- unpuzzle

Dear friends,

As once again, i am here with one seemingly paradox, which i am sure some person here will be able to solve it with his/her brilliance:

Background Information:

We all know that when we talk of any Internet Service Provider (ISP) like tataindicom broadband, bsnl etc. there is invariably a DATA CAP (in say 1gb/month or say 2gb/month) of download + upload allowed. In some cases like airtel gprs or unlimited plans of reliance of sify etc..the experience is that speed is really very very pathetic.

Apparent Paradox:

What really surprises me is that my local cablewallah offers 64kbps (which he claims) but i got to get download speed of 4-5 k B ps (capita B) and its unlimited package.

I know that they have taken from VSNL (not bsnl).

Paradox: how they can offer unlimited?

i mean if some user download far more then...dont they lose?

plz clarify as to how they are able to achieve that?

(I am asking this bcs this days his attitude is unbearable and i seem to be a begger after paying rs750 per month...bcz whenever i call them for saying any problem in internet connection, they seem to care the least. I am planning to shift to bsnl data one; that is why was forced to thing about the above paradox)

WHAT REALLY PERPLEXES ME IS HOW IS HE ABLE TO OFFER UNLIMITED CONNECTION AT 64 Kbps at fixed price to everyone in our area?
  • sincereheart
    • Apr 2005

seriously...this is such a great place and that too using vbulletin which has hefty yearly cost still...no one participating actively...

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎