Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sincereheart
    • Apr 2005

having pop up access to rediffmail - everyone see

Hi everyone, I have been using email of rediff from last many years...

I have several thousands of every important emails and data saved in my rediffmail account... Now i want to take a back up of all the emails in my rediffmail...but unfortunately there is no free pop access...its only paid...

I know gamil offers free pop but its not possible to change to gmail now since my rediffmail id is distributed to all friends, offices, companies, relatives...and there are already thosands of emails in my rediffmail account....

cna anyone suggest how to have pop up access or download all rediffmail emails without paying for popup 3 access... saving each email individually is impossible...any options...

Thanks any suggestions, comments, ideas, opinions will be more than appreciated...
    thanks in advance sunando (sunan***hosh@rediffmail.com)
  • megri
    Administrator
    • Mar 2004

You can make redirection of rediffmail account to Gmail account there will no loss of main and you will get pop access from Gmail
    Parveen K - Forum Administrator
    SEO India - TalkingCity Forum Rules - Webmaster Forum
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

• sincereheart
      • Apr 2005

You can make redirection of rediffmail account to Gmail account there will no loss of main and you will get pop access from Gmail
      hi thanks but do u think it is possible to redirect without paying for rediffmail service....i mean in free rediffmail that we use i seem to find no option where i can redirect...plz point in the right direction...

Comment

• megri
        Administrator
        • Mar 2004

In Free account I am not sure
        Parveen K - Forum Administrator
        SEO India - TalkingCity Forum Rules - Webmaster Forum
        Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂