X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sincereheart
    • Apr 2005

INK JET PRINTER - cost effective solution in India

INK JET PRINTER - cost effective solution in India

Respected techies (gurus) and dear friends (like me)...

First of all as a non computer person, i would like to thank everyone here for being there always in answering my questions relating to purchasing of any equipments; or any other queries for that matter (which may be a matter of seconds for techies but hell to me)...

I take once again the privilege and request to help solve one of my more problem...

A LITTLE BACKGROUND:

I am from finance (i know i have said that many time) and a voracious reader and basically read from many many books / journals whenever my job requires any new thing to be done...like presently i am going to implement SAP Fico for my company...so i am reading about it daily...

I generally prefer ebooks and online documents (both free and paid)...

PROBLEM:

Since I am too tired with my desk job; I really cannot sit at computers when i return at home or in morning as it leads invariably to backaches...

I have dot matrix printer LX epson 300 but probem is that say any document is 500 pages...so i cannot invest time in printing 500 pages through that slow dot matrix printer (apart from bad quality)...

WHAT I DESIRE:

One person known to me have suggested that ink jet printer is quite cheap (i am talking about cost per page) IF WE do refilling of the same at home by purchasing the ink directly from the market...he has said me that it comes to 20-30 paise per page.....

MY QUESTION:

Q1. Is it really true that if we start using Inkjet printer with self ink filling method; its really very cost effective...????

Q2. Has anyone personally did that at home / office...????

Q3. Any one having any better idea / suggestion for my problem...????

Again thanks man for taking time to read my post and then possibly reply considering my particular situation.

CHEERS

Sunando

sunan***hosh at rediffmail dot com
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡