Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prodigy
    • Dec 2008

USA dedicated server recommendations?

I would like to ask some experts help in order to help me to choose the company.
    What do you think about Gigapros.com? The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order dedicated hosting solution and this company seems to be good for me.

Do you know anything about it?
  • frankoferreri

A2hositng.com and obhosting.com have stable servers which cost not mcuh and can meet the demands of any discriminating webmaster.
    They have high uptime and servers are well-balanced.

Comment

Taking into account your needs, I would also recommend you to check out some alternatives.
      Say Jumpline.com would be great for getting servers in USA - pricing is reasonable.
      They provide fast international network - you will be satisfied.

Comment

• Mohit Rana
        • Jan 2024

Choosing a dedicated server in the USA depends on various factors such as your specific requirements, budget, and the level of support you need. Here are a few reputable providers you might consider:
        1. AWS EC2: Amazon Web Services offers a wide range of dedicated server options through their Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) service. You can choose from various instance types and configurations to match your needs.
        2. Google Cloud Compute Engine: Similar to AWS, Google Cloud Platform provides dedicated server options through Compute Engine. They offer customizable configurations and high-performance computing options.
        3. Microsoft Azure: Azure Virtual Machines offer dedicated server options with various configurations and support for Windows and Linux environments. Azure is known for its reliability and integration with other Microsoft services.
        4. Liquid Web: Liquid Web is a popular provider known for its high-performance dedicated servers and excellent customer support. They offer a range of configurations tailored to different needs, including managed hosting services.
        5. OVH: OVH is a global provider offering dedicated servers with a wide range of configurations at competitive prices. They have data centers in the USA and provide reliable performance.
        6. HostGator: HostGator is a well-known hosting provider offering dedicated server solutions with robust features and support options. They have data centers in the USA and offer both managed and unmanaged options.
        7. Bluehost: Bluehost is another reputable hosting provider that offers dedicated server solutions suitable for businesses of all sizes. They provide reliable performance and excellent customer support.

Before choosing a provider, make sure to carefully ***ess your requirements, including processing power, storage, bandwidth, and any specific software or security needs. Additionally, consider factors such as uptime guarantees, scalability options, and customer reviews when making your decision.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎