Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • isha
    • Feb 2014

What is the use of ALT tag in HTML

ALT tag is used as an image with an alternate text specified. The alt attribute is supported in all major browsers. It is a kind of description which is not normally shown to the user. The required alt attribute specifies an alternate text for an image, if the image cannot be displayed. Alt tags are important one as the search engine is not able to differentiate between two different graphic pictures. The alt attribute is defined in ***et of tags to allow you to provide a text equivalent for the object. If the image is simply decorated text, put the text in the alt tag.
    Cheers!!
  • deepika
    • Feb 2014

The alt attribute is used in HTML and XHTML. It is used by screen readers software because the person can hear the content of the webpage can interact with this element even the person is blind.
    I Love Myself

Comment

The alt tag is used in HTML and XHTML document to specify alternative text. The alt attribute is defined in a set of tags to allow you to provide a text equivalent for the object.

Comment

• nikhil
        • Feb 2014

Alt tag is used in HTML and X HTML to specify alternative text. It is also used by ‘screen reader” software so that as person who is listening to the content of a webpage. the alt attribute provide alternative information for an image, if a user for some reason cannot view the image.
        I love forums

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍