Servers in Sweden? Please recommend

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Servers in Sweden? Please recommend

I am in search of information on dedicated server solutions from Hostplay.com.
    What can you say about their uptime and customer care?
    Are their prices reasonable?

Thanks in advance.
  • Prodigy
    • Dec 2008

As the time goes by I am even more pleased with the decision we took to switch to Hostplay.com.

The hosting solutions provided are excellent. Great value for money and the support when you need it is readily available in a friendly, patient manner (which is great for non techies like me).

Comment

• Mohit Rana
      • Jan 2024

Sure, here are some popular server providers in Sweden:
      1. Bahnhof: Known for its strong privacy stance and commitment to free speech, Bahnhof offers a range of server solutions including dedicated servers, virtual private servers (VPS), and colocation services.
      2. Loopia: Loopia provides web hosting, VPS, and dedicated servers with data centers located in Sweden. They offer reliable services with good customer support.
      3. Binero: Binero offers web hosting, VPS, and dedicated servers with servers located in Sweden. They focus on providing environmentally friendly hosting solutions.
      4. City Network: City Network provides cloud infrastructure and hosting services with data centers located in Sweden. They offer a range of solutions including public cloud, private cloud, and hybrid cloud.
      5. Hetzner Online: While not based in Sweden, Hetzner Online has a data center in Falkenberg, Sweden. They offer dedicated servers and cloud hosting solutions with competitive pricing and reliable performance.

Before choosing a provider, make sure to ***ess your specific needs in terms of performance, reliability, scalability, and budget. Additionally, consider factors like data protection laws, network connectivity, and customer support.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎