Cheapest dedicated server deals?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheapest dedicated server deals?

I am confused and wanna make a notion on the best web hosts offering cheap dedicated servers.
    What do you know about gigapros.com?
    I've noticed they offer servers starting from $39/mo.
    Can I rely on them?
  • Prodigy
    • Dec 2008

It looks to be a great dedicated server deal. Gigapros.com is well-known US web host.
    Their pricing is well-balanced and uptime is quite good (this can be seen in customer hosting reviews).
    Give them a try.
    Last edited by sonia; 03-14-2013, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• frankoferreri

I know obhosting provides quality and inexpensive dedicated servers.
      Check out their servers and choose the best one for your needs.
      Support is active and responsive.

Comment

• jacobwallace
        • Aug 2016

It appears to be a fantastic dedicated server offer. DedicatedHosting4u.com is a well-known web host in the United States.
        Their cost is fair, and their uptime is excellent*

Comment

• Mohit Rana
          • Jan 2024

Finding the cheapest dedicated server deals can depend on various factors such as your location, required specifications, and desired level of service. However, some hosting providers often offer competitive deals. Here are a few steps you can take to find them:
          1. Compare Hosting Providers: Look at popular hosting providers like HostGator, Bluehost, GoDaddy, and OVH. Check their dedicated server offerings and compare prices.
          2. Check Promotions: Hosting providers frequently offer promotions and discounts, especially for new customers or during holiday seasons. Keep an eye out for such deals.
          3. Consider Resellers: Sometimes, resellers or smaller hosting companies can offer competitive prices. Look for reviews and reliability before committing.
          4. Look for Long-term Contracts: Many hosting providers offer discounts if you commit to a longer-term contract, such as annual or biennial plans. Calculate the total cost over the contract period to see if it's cheaper.
          5. Check for Hidden Costs: Ensure that the advertised price includes all necessary features and that there are no hidden costs like setup fees or additional charges for bandwidth.
          6. Utilize Comparison Websites: Websites like HostAdvice or WhoIsHostingThis can help you compare prices and features across different hosting providers.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎