Hostingsource servers - Stable or not?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hostingsource servers - Stable or not?

I would like to consult with experienced webmasters regarding the choice of web host to get server at.
    My audience is USA, so I need a host with servers in USA.
    Any experiences using Hostingsource.com?
    What can you say about this web host? Any alternatives?
  • Prodigy
    • Dec 2008

I have to highly recommend Hostingsource.com for their excellent customer service and the technical expertise. Thumbs up to their support team, they listened to my needs, responded with speed and professionalism far beyond my expectations and continues to deliver an excellent service at a more than competitive and fair price.

Comment

• frankoferreri

Think of trying hosting from a2hosting.com.
      Their SwiftServers provides the high-performance hosting solution to help their customers to succeed in the IT world.
      They have 17% off - 3TREES.
      Last edited by sonia; 04-06-2013, 10:31 AM.

Comment

• Mohit Rana
        • Jan 2024

Hostingsource is a web hosting provider that offers a range of hosting solutions, including shared hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated servers, and more. The stability of their servers can vary depending on several factors such as server maintenance, hardware quality, network infrastructure, and overall management.

To ***ess the stability of Hostingsource servers, it's essential to consider various factors:
        1. Uptime Guarantee: Check if Hostingsource provides an uptime guarantee. A higher uptime guarantee indicates their commitment to keeping servers stable and online.
        2. Customer Reviews: Look for reviews from current or past customers. Pay attention to mentions of server stability, downtime issues, and customer support responses to server-related problems.
        3. Technical Support: Evaluate the responsiveness and effectiveness of Hostingsource's technical support team. A reliable support team can quickly address server issues and minimize downtime.
        4. Server Monitoring: Inquire about Hostingsource's server monitoring practices. Regular monitoring allows them to identify and resolve potential issues before they impact server stability.
        5. Data Center Infrastructure: ***ess the quality and reliability of Hostingsource's data centers. Modern facilities with robust infrastructure, redundant power sources, and network connectivity are less likely to experience downtime.
        6. Service Level Agreement (SLA): Review Hostingsource's SLA, which outlines their commitment to service availability and compensation for downtime exceeding agreed-upon thresholds.
        7. Performance Testing: Conduct performance tests to evaluate the speed and responsiveness of Hostingsource's servers. Consistent performance is indicative of server stability.

Ultimately, the stability of Hostingsource servers can vary based on individual experiences and requirements. It's advisable to thoroughly research and possibly test their services before committing to a hosting plan.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎