Stable and reliable Servers in France?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stable and reliable Servers in France?

I would like to find the best option to get servers in France as one of my client needs to launch his new project.
    His requirements: 400GBs of HD, 4500GBs of Data Transfer, 4GBs of RAM, Linux.
    Well, I've found crookservers.com - they offer servers in France and Canada.
    Need to be 100% sure they are reliable.
    Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
    Any personal experience?
  • Prodigy
    • Dec 2008

Their services are widely represented in the web hosting market.
    I think you will make the right decision to choose Crookservers.com.
    They are ok and offer servers starting from 40 euro/mo.

Comment

• frankoferreri

I do believe readymakers is able to meet all your needs.
      They provide dedis in France at low prices.
      Servers are fast (SAS drives) and their uptime is high.
      All works like a clock with them.
      Last edited by sonia; 01-10-2013, 05:02 PM.

Comment

• Terry
        • Aug 2007

1paket.com provides stable and quality dedicated servers in Europe starting at just $25 per month.
        Servers have no downtime and their support is knowledgeable and skillful.
        Last edited by sonia; 02-13-2013, 06:03 PM.

Comment

• Mohit Rana
          • Jan 2024

For stable and reliable servers in France, you might consider some well-known hosting providers that offer data centers or server locations in France. Here are a few options:

OVH: One of the largest hosting providers in the world, OVH has data centers in several locations in France, including Paris and Strasbourg. They offer a wide range of server options and services.
          Scaleway: Scaleway provides cloud services, including dedicated servers and VPS hosting, with data centers located in Paris and Lille. They offer competitive pricing and a variety of configurations.
          Online.net (now part of Scaleway): Online.net offers dedicated servers and cloud hosting solutions with data centers located in Paris. They are known for their reliability and performance.
          Ikoula: Ikoula is a French hosting provider with data centers in France, including Paris and Reims. They offer dedicated servers, cloud hosting, and other hosting services.
          SFR (Numericable-SFR): SFR is a major telecommunications provider in France that also offers hosting services, including dedicated servers and cloud solutions.
          Before making a decision, it's essential to consider factors such as your specific requirements, budget, technical support availability, and the provider's reputation for reliability and security. Additionally, reading reviews and seeking recommendations from others in your industry can help you make an informed choice.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎