• Show
Clear All
  • megri
    Administrator
    • Mar 2004

Spam SEO Mail

If you get such spam mail what to do

today is a very exciting day because it marks the beginning of a new era
    in the world of SEO. I can't even begin to explain just how excited I am about what I'm
    going to be telling you about in this email.

Alright, as you know, the SEO world world has been turned upside down for the past,
    roughly, 1.5 years, as Google implemented their Panda and Penguin updates.

Almost all of the known methods of ranking your site in Google not only stopped working,
    but actually hurt your rankings.

And we're not talking about super spammy methods of getting sites ranked highly in
    Google. We're talking about foundational strategies that have worked for a decade,
    without fail.

Anyway... The past 1.5 years have been full of all types of "new" SEO services that LOVE
    using the words "Penguin and Panda friendly" on their sales pages... when in reality,
    you and I both know they're not.

People end up buying them anyway, because... well, there just wasn't anything out
    there that's proven to work really well for the past 1.5 years.

Sure, some methods work fairly well, when combined with other methods, but overall,
    there was no longer that one "magic bullet" like there always had been in years
    past.

I know so many people that simply gave up on SEO and ended up losing their business,
    and everything they'd worked so hard for, for so many years.

OK, enough of the depressing talk.

Today, I want to tell you about something we've been testing for a LONG time and is
    something that I can say, without a shadow of doubt, is as close as you can get
    to the "magic bullet" that used to exist prior to the Penguin and Panda updates.

We've tested this on hundreds of our own websites, and also have given access to
    several others with tens of websites. It's tested and it's 100% proven to work.

For example, one of those clients, who's identity will remain private, (Keeping data
    private has become very important in SEO these days. Google is sneaky) did the
    following to rank #1 in Google for her keywords:

- Created a web page with 2.5% keyword density for their target keyword.
    - Put it into our system and didn't use their main keyword in ANY links.
    - ONE WEEK later, ranked at the top of Google!

Yes, I said, 1 week later. And the only other link pointing to their site,
    was from 1 Page Rank 0 website!

Basically, what I'm saying is, all she did was some basic on page optimization,
    put her site into our system, and that's it!

Can I guarantee this will happen every time? No, I obviously can't guarantee
    results like this, but what I can say is that we've seen these kinds of crazy
    ranking increases on 1000s of our own websites. It is very common.

Alright, this email is already getting pretty lengthy, so I'll wrap things up for now.
    I mainly wanted to let you in on what I believe to be the most exciting
    development in the SEO world for quite some time (definitely the last 2 years).

Tomorrow I will be sending you an email containing a link where you can actually see
    the exact system we've created.

Mohnesh, this is what all of us SEOs have been waiting to be developed,
    post Panda and Penguin, and I'm so excited to be able to get you access to it
    tomorrow.

Be on the lookout for an email that has a subject line along the lines of:
    2013's NEW Google ranking system is FINISHED!

In that email, you'll be able to see exactly what we're doing, and how you can
    get a piece of the action.

Let the good times in SEO begin... again!!

Brad Callen
    Bryxen Software, Inc.
    Parveen K - Forum Administrator
    SEO India - TalkingCity Forum Rules - Webmaster Forum
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎