Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mike40
    • Dec 2009

getting Dmoz Listing

Its not easy to get listed in DMOZ, but if you got listed, you have very good benefits of Dmoz Listings, it takes around 6 months when your web site gets reviewed after the submission
  • zenodoo
    • Dec 2009

You're right, sometimes I got impatient waiting for my listing to come out but to no avail. Why is it dir. submission to DMOZ got rejected after 4 to 6 months of waiting, .

Comment

• ezekiel17
      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by mike40
      Its not easy to get listed in DMOZ, but if you got listed, you have very good benefits of Dmoz Listings, it takes around 6 months when your web site gets reviewed after the submission
      Really? Never tried that. You just gave me an idea right now. I will try that later. Thanks

Comment

• zenodoo
        • Dec 2009

Originally posted by mike40
        I agree with you, because it is done manually(the checking), and sometimes I got impatient waiting for the results.

Comment

• Nile Hadwards
          • Feb 2010

Re:

You are right mike, I have submitted my site in DMOZ before 2 months but there are not any response from them. Free DMOZ submission does not give any guarantee.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎