X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deleon
    • Feb 2005

AbiLogic Directory

A spider-friendly directory.
    Free submission and reciprocal link not required, Express listing for $9.95:

General directory of quality and professionally human edited spam-free web sites organized in relevant categories.
    Last edited by deleon; 02-14-2005, 02:08 PM.
  • kevin
    Love is life
    • Dec 2015

hi

i have seen that this directory has written about the free submission but it takes alot of time for approve. I think best is the http://www.megri.com and http://www.dhundo.com and i get my site listed same day..

Comment

• deleon
      • Feb 2005

i have seen that this directory has written about the free submission but it takes alot of time for approve.
      We have a many suggested sites per day. Recently we have employed editors and any site now will be accepted during one week a maximum.

Comment

• ceesil

Great ! the directory is a good one and I hope you will list our forum there.

Comment

• kevin
          Love is life
          • Dec 2015

nice! i am going to submit my web site. I am also editor of joeant, dmoz and some other directories, if you need my services, you can let me know...

Comment

• deleon
            • Feb 2005

Great ! the directory is a good one and I hope you will list our forum there.
            Nice forum! Listed at:

nice! i am going to submit my web site. I am also editor of joeant, dmoz and some other directories, if you need my services, you can let me know...
            Thank you for your deal! Since from Sep 2004 DMOZ can't list AbiLogic (I did numerous submissions). Thank you in advance for any help!

Comment

• ceesil

Hi Deleon

Thanks for listing the forum I have also posted your thanks on my forum

Can you do me a favour and list some of my other forums and few website.If this can be done I would be thankful and also list your Directory where ever it is possible for me.

Comment

• deleon
                • Feb 2005

Can you do me a favour and list some of my other forums and few website.If this can be done I would be thankful and also list your Directory where ever it is possible for me.
                Thanks for that. Please suggest your resources
                and email me to info{a}abilogic.com about it. Your links will be added fastly.

Comment

• megri
                  Administrator
                  • Mar 2004

I am thankful for your quick approval to our sites
                  Parveen K - Forum Administrator
                  SEO India - TalkingCity Forum Rules - Webmaster Forum
                  Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂