Some thing NEW about HTML and CSS!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some thing NEW about HTML and CSS!

HTML stands for Hypertext markup Language whereas CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets.
    These are helpful is designing sites in a much better way.
    HTML provides you a static web page that means you cannot change your web page frequently.It is same like your home page.
    CSS is an advance type of coding which can give a better look for your document.You can put various COLORS for your different lines.It is possible in CSS only and not in HTML.
    Earlier HTML was used but as it is not dynamic so instead of that DHTML i.e. Dynamic HyperText MarkUp Language is used.
    DO you know that CSS makes your document more attractive.
    In HTML you can create web page but cannot meet according to the need of the customer and cannot change according to him.

Soon i'll let you know some more interesting topics on HTML and CSS.
  • naruto456
    • Oct 2008

hi

i want to know that it is right to start directly with the xhtml rather than html.

Comment

• sallreen
      • Nov 2008

Re: Some thing NEW about HTML and CSS

HTML was originally designed as a simple way of presenting information, with the aesthetics of a web page being far less important than the content. Now that the web has become as popular as it has, the presentation of your content has become almost critical to a site’s success. This, among other things, was why CSS was brought in.
      -------------------
      Sally

Last edited by megri; 11-27-2008, 12:29 PM.

Comment

that is very nice information but it is for beginner. It is nothing new in the html and css.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎