How to embed jsp coding into javascript method?how to asing javascript variable in JS

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to embed jsp coding into javascript method?how to asing javascript variable in JS

Hi Friends,

How to embed jsp coding into javascript method?how to ***ing javascript variable in jsp session in javascriptm?

my sample program

<input typ=radio name=r1 onClick=met()>
    <scrip language=javascript>
    m=10;
    function met()
    {
    m++;
    }
    </script>

i want to ***ign ths m javascript variable in jsp session variable and how to write jsp coding in javascript method

then i have set of 5 radio buttons and 3*5 15 buttons every line has 3 radio buttons so totally 5lines 15 radio buttons in that i have one submit button i have set some time limit

if the person complete the radio button checking within time and based on user click the submit button navigate to next page and i can access the value of html element radio button values through jsp coding request.getParameter() method

if the user clicked 3 radio button only within time after exceed the time it should forward the page to next page that time i couldn't maitain the value of the clicked radio button value in next page in jsp coding it shows "null" value only how to retain the value in this situation explain detailly and with coding please

and i want to use jsp variable in javascript method i can use jsp statements in script normally but i want to use jsp statements in javascript method

how to maintain that value in session variable and how to ***ign the value in jsp variable in javascript and how to retain the value to next page without submit please help me friends

advanced thanks
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎