Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nikhil
    • Feb 2014

Advantages of Virtual Private Server

A single computer can have several VPS, each one with its own operating system (OS) that runs the hosting server for a particular user. One big advantage of VPS is that you don’t have to maintain it. Hosting company will maintain VPS for you & you still get the benefits.It is running multiple websites is much easier with VPS. Clear advantage over dedicated hosting is the fact that VPS will cost you much less. It is solution between shared & dedicated hosting. Dedicated hosting is the fact that you can install your own programs on your VPS.
    I love forums

Good Afternoon.

A virtual private server is a virtual machine solid as a service by an internet hosting service. A virtual private server run its own copy of an operating system. Its very beneficial like user friendly Control Panel, Total control, Flexible and customize.

Comment

• isha
      • Feb 2014

Virtual private server hosting is a hybrid between shared and dedicated hosting. Virtual private server works by creating virtual partitions on the server. Each account has its own space on the server and it does not affect the other accounts hosted on the server. The benefits include:-Affordable, Flexibility, Performance, Scalability, Dedicated, Resources and More Control.
      Last edited by isha; 02-10-2014, 04:01 PM.
      Cheers!!

Comment

• deepika
        • Feb 2014

VPS Hosting is a type of web hosting that uses virtual private servers. VPS allows website to fully independent as if each were on its own separate machines.
        I Love Myself

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍