Do you know anyhting about Bodhost?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • asolls

Do you know anyhting about Bodhost?

I wanna know something more about bodhost.com and realize other web masters thoughts concerning their dedicated server solutions, features and the price for them.

Do you think that I can deal with this company?
  • Prodigy
    • Dec 2008

There is no denying the fact that you will be fully satisfied dealing with Bodhost.com - this decent host has nice customer hosting reviews.
    I think that their plans are designed to provide all of the capacity, functionality and performance for your business needs.

Comment

• ezekiel17
      • Jan 2010

This is the only moment I hear about Bodhost. I find it interesting
      I will search for more details about this later. Thank you for sharing guys.

Comment

• Asero

Yeah, Bodhost.com is really flexible company in terms of dedicated servers (cloud server, linux and Windows, load balanced servers with 100% network uptime) and VPS hosting plans (linux and Windows, HyperV, VPS mirroring, fail-over VPS hosting).
        I can share nice discounts:

The coupon code (BOD - Cloud Discount) - gives 5% recurring discount on cloud server hosting solutions; the discount (BOD - Dedicated Discount) - saves 5% recurring discount on Intel 1.6Ghz and Intel 2.4GHz Single Core processors.

Comment

• shalimar
          • Dec 2009

hi,
          i currently have 2 of http://www.thewebpole.com/ which is indeed a free hosting and it is good , now
          i'm gonna float my 3rd site and looking for a host, your offer is good,but still i require hosting which offers me blogging

and forum facilities and also have a reseller account with http://www.goresellers.com/ so that i can give hosting at a very

less price

Comment

• zenodoo
            • Dec 2009

Bodhost is a web hosting provider providing quality hosting service for the past eight years .We have always aimed for betterment of service and support.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎