X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • manhha83
    • Mar 2005

Fully established Internet website business

Fully established Internet website business
    This already profitable website business is available to any serious buyer. This website has proven itself to be profitable from day one and continues to be profitable today.

Name: B2Bezi Global Network- B2B market place.
    URL: http://www.b2bezi.com
    Year Established: 2003
    Number of People Needed to Run it: 1
    Business Can Be Run From a Home Office: Yes

- Approximately monthly page views and/or unique visitors?
    Current Rankings:
    PageRank: 1/10
    Alexa Rank: 757,490

Incoming Google Links: 2
    Incoming Yahoo Links: 631
    Incoming MSN Links: 12
    Incoming Alexa Links: 4,585
    Overall Incoming Links: 5,230 (Overlap is possible - Estimated 4,585 unique links)
    Outgoing Links: 59 (Ratio: 0.034% - Each Link Receives Approx. 0.014 PR

URLTrends offers a simple, yet powerful tool that allows you to instantly retrieve traffic statistics and competitive data for any URL.

Total number of visitors for the period (From: 11/11/2004 To: 3/20/2005) is: 47973
    Statistics 21/03/2005
    Trade Lead: 56,938
    e-Catalogs: 12,838
    Company: 47,715

- How does the site generate income?
    The income comes from selling Importers Database, Member fees.
    - Who develops content and administers the site?
    B2Bezi.com is developed and administrated by B2Bezi PTY LTd
    - What is the monthly cost of running the site?
    Depends on amount of bandwidth you require however I was paying approximately $20 for hosting/month. The only additional expense to the new owner will be the domain name renewal ($10/year) and hosting.

- Reason for selling? Need money and to put my focus on my newly started business.
    - Will you help with the transition of the site to the new owner?
    Yes I will ***ist the new owner in anyway I can.
    - What all does the site include?
    1. Full B2B website in ASP with full functions for B2B trading: TRADE LEADS, ECATALOG, COMPANY DIRECTORY, Business Support, WORLD IMPORTERS DATABASE
    2. Free World Importer Database Software support Windows 98, WinME, SE,
    200,XP.
    3. Support online payment processing: Paypal, 2checkout
    4. HELP DESK, LIVESUPPORT software
    5. Web based Administration
    6. Search Engine: Google, Yahoo, Alexa, MSN etc.

Traffic: Yahoo, Goggle, Alexa and other search engines are also starting to index my site and I am getting some traffic from them but it is much slower. The majority of the traffic comes to the site from these sources in order MSN, Articles I have written, Forums I posted in and links to the site, directories, other search engines.
    Currently most of our traffic and rankings is coming from Google

- Asking price for the site? USD$2,500.
    -Support and Training: Seller will supply all code, documentation and 40 hours of training on all aspects of running the website. Seller will also be available if enhancements or support is needed.
    Terms & Conditions:
    Deposit of $500 must be made within 48 hours via T/T Western Union, remaining payment due within 7 days. Remaining payment must be made by certified bank check/money orders/, Western Union, T/T. Sales agreement will be drafted at our expense. The income is NOT GUARANTEES of your success.
    New owner is responsible for hosting. We can recommend someone if you are not sure who to use.
    New owner is responsible for domain transfer fee.
    You will have 30 days to move the hosting and get ownership transferred.
    I will provide all files needed, both electronically and on a CD (buyer pay for Worldwide shipping fee).
    If you are interested in owning this valuable piece of Internet property, feel free to contact me at ngomanhha@gmail.com.
    If you know of someone who would be interested in this business, please p*** this listing on to them.
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎