X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • megri
    Administrator
    • Mar 2004

Is GOOGLE+ better than facebbook?

Facebook is iOS - You don't need to know what you're doing or talking about to get a result, it just won't be anything special.

G+ is Linux - It might take a while to get started but when you get going, you get a better, more personal result and learn something along the way.
    Parveen K - Forum Administrator
    SEO India - TalkingCity Forum Rules - Webmaster Forum
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum
  • megri
    Administrator
    • Mar 2004

Facebook is Facebook. Google+ is Google+. They both have many basic similarities and several major differences. Just leave it to society on what they choose. Some may only use use Facebook, and others may only use Google+ or Twitter. Or may also have all three but use the others more than others. Lets not waste anymore of our days, hours, minutes, or seconds debating on this. Most of use actually have jobs that pay us for the real work that we do. So lets go to work.
    Parveen K - Forum Administrator
    SEO India - TalkingCity Forum Rules - Webmaster Forum
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

• Russell
      • Dec 2012

Boths have own speciality and both are very helpful to publicize your brands. If we talks about who is the best among them? then i will say Google + is better. It's my in one’s own view answer according to my experience.

Comment

• Dianka
        • Nov 2008

Google is search engine and on other hand Facebook is social media both have their own features there is no comparison between both.

Comment

• flumenk
          • Jan 2014

As a social networking site, facebook is definitely better than Google+

Comment

Google+ Vs Facebook

Well according to my opinion both social sites are doing well having its own specialty and need.
            Overall we cant comare, both are giving their high level satisfactory services to the users.

Comment

• parkerwills
              • Aug 2014

As because you are asking which one is better I would say FB!!

But as a whole I would say like both G+ and FB pays up their individual roles of their own in Social media.

Thus we cant neglet any of those !!
              Parker is a Content Writer at Key Difference | Key Difference

Comment

If you are considering Google plus then now a days, Google plus is much better than facebook for business promotion only.

Comment

• John Polito
                  • Nov 2014

Google plus has so many better features and some neat abilities to subscribe to different topics and communities, but unfortunately people are not aware of it. However you can implement both Facebook advertising and Google advertising as there are many similarities between advertising on Google and Facebook. Google and Facebook both have a large viewer, and they both are primarily PPC advertising channels. Facebook and Google each offers paid advertising models in addition to free online marketing tools like Facebook Fan Pages and Google plus Business Pages. These pages don’t require the trafficker to pay, but are still a great location for promoting your product and brands.
                  Last edited by John Polito; 12-13-2014, 08:23 PM.

Comment

• shilparana
                    • May 2015

According to me there is no comparison between Google+ and Facebook. Both are different features with different values.

Comment

• Swati walia
                      • Sep 2016

Google is search engine and facebook is social networking site So both are different.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎