Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • indiachecker
    • Jun 2006

India vacations are pricey ... yeah?

India vacations are pricier, than some of the best european vacations. Dunno why everything has gone up way too much in India, and not staying at par with global vacations. How can we compete as a tourist destination if the prices do not justify the service and experience that the tourists visting India receive?

I am the founder of travel and vacation deals website Indiacheckers.com and looking at the deals that I have currently posted, there is nothing less than $1669 including airfare from NYC. Although these are luxury india vacations, with airfare's from established travel companies, I wish to post more cheaper and value for money deals on my website. Hotel rooms in India are averaging $110 - $120 which is very expensive if you are on a 9 day india trip and hence if anyone comes across deals from cool boutique hotels or travel lodges, then please post them on my website's community/hot deals section.

I really need the support of members of this forum to post really cool India hotels, airfares and vacation deals under the "Hot Deals Section" of this URL http://www.indiacheckers.com/community/

Please feel free to take a peek, as I aim to make indiacheckers.com, India's very own travelzoo.com

cheers'

matt
    founder
  • megri
    Administrator
    • Mar 2004

What is your capital at present as you need minmu, 5 Crores to get listed on stock exchang india. I think it will not happen but you will get lot of post. It will not work
    Parveen K - Forum Administrator
    SEO India - TalkingCity Forum Rules - Webmaster Forum
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞