how many words should I have on each webpage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Patelsharp
    • Feb 2014

how many words should I have on each webpage?

how many words should I have on each webpage.
  • Mohit Rana
    • Jan 2024

The ideal word count for each webpage can vary depending on factors such as the purpose of the page, the type of content, and the preferences of your target audience. However, as a general guideline:
    1. Homepage: Typically, a homepage should be concise and to the point, providing a brief overview of your website's purpose and content. Aim for around 250-500 words.
    2. About Us: This page is where you can provide more detailed information about your company, team, or organization. You may want to aim for 500-1000 words to adequately convey your story and mission.
    3. Product or Service Pages: These pages should provide comprehensive information about your products or services, including features, benefits, specifications, pricing, and any other relevant details. Depending on the complexity of what you offer, aim for 500-1500 words per page.
    4. Blog Posts or Articles: The length of blog posts or articles can vary widely depending on the topic and the depth of coverage. However, aiming for at least 600-1000 words is a good starting point for providing valuable and informative content.
    5. FAQs: FAQs should be concise and answer common questions that visitors may have about your products, services, or website. Aim for around 100-300 words per question and answer pair.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍