where are my incoming backlinks??!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

where are my incoming backlinks??!!

I have been working hard on getting backlinks - both reciprocal and one-way. I have statcounters on both my sites and also on my blog. I should have quite a high number of external links by now to both sites. Recently, I started submitting the sites to directories - page by page, since the site's pages have different content and metatags. However, my traffic has been stable and low. I have also built a third site, which I monitor through statcounter, and I notice that none of them actually responds to an increase in external links. When I use Alexa or any other tool to access the number of external links to my site, they record none. How is that possible?
    Last week I realized there was a big problem with my metatags in the qualiresearch site - the name of the company was misspelled. I corrected that about a week ago - nothing happened to my logs. My ranking is still exceptionally low.
    But what I really cannot understand is the following fact: the "Merton research consultancy" site was innitially hosted at www.dabliw7.com.br/merton.htm . It was "Merton W7" at the time. Then we created (with the same design, same metatags) "Merton MZM", located at www.qualiresearch.com . I inserted links at the original pages, pointing to www.qualiresearch.com . Nonetheless, only the original www.dabliw7.com.br/merton.htm page ranks relatively high in Google on the relevant keywords. How is this possible?

Thank you,
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎