Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sonia
    • Nov 2012

SEO tips to build Quality links

Link building is the essential part of SEO and play important roles in search engine result as well as in ranking. In other words we can say in SEO industry link building considered as the most powerful signal to improve the value of your site in the eyes of search engine like Google. All search engine use links as one of the factor to determine the value of your website. It is hardly something you understand overnight. It required your time, SEO knowledge & patience.Here I am sharing some SEO tips to build good links.

* Vary your Anchor Text: Google Penguin updates hit so many quality sites because they have used same keywords so many time so the most important thing which you should have to keep in mind is that always vary the anchor text which you are going to use. The idea of varying anchor text is not a daunting task. Here are some tips to vary anchor text

(a) Use Synonyms

(b) Use natural terms like Click here.

(c) Use Plurals to vary your anchor text.

(d) Use the URL as an anchor text.

* Use indirect link strategy for link building success. Indirect link building is building your link to a page which is a part of bigger site like wordpress.com.

* Use no follow as do follow links: Always try to build the mixture of no follow & do follow link. No follow is not going to give any credit to your website but still it’s important because it’s helpful in creating relationship & also balance your back link structure.

*Build relevant links. Link form relevant website is very helpful in better ranking.

*Build links from authority websites: Links from low quality websites will make the Google keep more sight on you.

*Maintain the ratio of links which you have built daily because the reliability of the links you get to your web page is very important.

* Don't focus all your link building effort to home page .Build deep link in internal pages of the websites.

* Create quality link: Don't go for quantity links try to build some quality links.
    Last edited by sonia; 12-11-2012, 06:15 PM.
  • MacyDavis
    • Dec 2012

Hi Sonia,

It nice to seeing such plenty of great tips... I am sure these tips would be helpful who is doing SEO for getting website ranking of traffic...

Thanks & Keep Sharing@@

Comment

• Jhonnsscott
      • Dec 2012

Hello there,

I really appreciate this information that you have posted here...

Thanks & Keep Posting!!
      VOIP Providers

Comment

Hi Sonia
        it is great tips about link Building and i totally agree with u.
        Last edited by Guest; 01-05-2013, 12:40 PM.

Comment

• xprt_hasan
          • Dec 2012

forum posting is the best way to make a good back links .

Comment

• Russell
            • Dec 2012

According to my opinion that blog commenting, use forums, Yahoo answering ,Guest blogging, Internal linking the outstanding method to build a quality link.

Yearly Blog
            Last edited by Russell; 08-21-2013, 03:12 PM.

Comment

• Jarrett den
              • Jan 2009

Thanks for your great tips I like them very much they are very helpful.

Comment

• Gloria
                • Apr 2008

Thanks, I agree with you,for quality link building we can also use off page SEO techniques like Blog commenting, forum posting and guest posting etc.

Comment

Thanx for sharing such a bundle of knowledge full pack on forum with us Sonia.
                  in future will surely follow your forums.

Educational Blog

Comment

Hello
                    This is very useful information.Thank you for this.

Comment

• Russell
                      • Dec 2012

Connection to Others and They May Link to You.

According to me.....some connection adore for your online journal by joining to other significant web journals that will be of investment to your followers. The point when organizations see you connecting to them.

Comment

• Dianka
                        • Nov 2008

Some great advice given here.

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎