Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lisajohn
    • May 2007

Link Building Business in Chandigarh Punjab India

I am into linking consulting business since 1999 and found many fold increase in last two year what is the reason and why such linking activities are growing in Chandigarh and tri city of Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula.

I am working with SubmitShop, India SEO Company since 1999 and into link acquisition department. In 1999 It is very difficult to find a link builders, even in the region people are even well aware with the term” link building services” Lot of people worked under me and learned a lot about building link popularity. With the time either they has established themselves as freelance link builders or they have just support few Chandigarh IT companies to enter into link building industry.

The another reason of the growth is that link building only require good command in English, communication skill and understanding of search engine optimization process. It is very easy for Undergraduate and non IT skilled people to enter into this line Further more the people in north India are no that intelligent and hard working on computer or web as in south India

Well I will say Submit Shop has big role in improving link building business in Chandigarh.

Link Building Chandigarh

Lisa John
  • megri
    Administrator
    • Mar 2004

Linking activates are growing at fast speed in Chandigarh and all credit goes to submit shop
    Parveen K - Forum Administrator
    SEO India - TalkingCity Forum Rules - Webmaster Forum
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

• RRR
      • Aug 2008

Please Suggest

Please suggest how can we increase links and ranking of our site

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂