How good is Mediumcube for ordering servers?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Asero

How good is Mediumcube for ordering servers?

I started searching for a good web hosting provider offering dedicated servers.
    My friend needs to find a good hosting provider.
    His requirements are: 350GB space, 2500GB bandwidth, 2GB!

I recognized that mediumcube.com offered pretty good, resourceful dedicated servers.

How reliable and stable is this web host? Any help?
  • asolls

Nothing bad about them, but I personally think that Newhost.ro or Pinellashosting.com web hosts will suit you down to the ground.
    I believe these companies are flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.

Comment

• Seob
      • Sep 2006

Think it could also be reasonable to get service from such hosts as aspnix.com or exmasters.com which are providing truly stable services at the reasonable cost.

Comment

• frankoferreri

Mediumcube company ... well I want to say that your choice is great!
        This company strives to resolve issues on first call and put high priority to addressing urgent issues promptly.
        Good tech staff they have!

Comment

• Prodigy
          • Dec 2008

==>> choose Hostingsource.com dedicated servers and you will be pleased during the whole period you deal with them.
          you will get to experience blazing speed, smart routing capability, state-of-the-art hardware and software, and performance monitoring of your services.

Comment

• Asero

Thanks friends.. After hard days of my research, I decided to choose Pinellashosting.com as their support offered me the best fit for my needs when I contacted them directly.

Now I am running my websites efficiently.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎