What do you understand by virtual private web hosting server?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Russell
    • Dec 2012

What do you understand by virtual private web hosting server?

A small-scale VPS hosting server account is slightly more expensive than the most advanced shared web space hosting plan, but its system resources excel decidedly those of the shared site hosting account.This is a virtual simulation of a web server that functions just like a : dedicated server and is much more advanced than any shared website hosting account. In other word we say to meet the demand for cheap, but reliable hosting services, providers presented a transitional web site hosting solution - the virtual web hosting server.At the same time, as lots of accounts are hosted on the same physical server and each individual pays for their account, the price for a VPS web hosting plan is considerably lower than the price for a dedicated server.
  • johngates
    • Feb 2014

Shared hosting, also called virtual hosting, is the hosting of multiple websites on the same web server. With shared hosting, a web hosting company provides the user storage space and makes the website's files accessible to others via the internet. The web host also maintains the server and provides technical support for it. For those who are not technically inclined or who do not have access to their own technical support staff, having a web host to manage these matters can make shared hosting can make a great fit.

Perhaps the greatest advantage of shared hosting is that its efficient use of resources means that it costs much less than most other types of website hosting. Shared web hosting also means that users can benefit from the expertise of the web hosting company providing the servers; a web hosting company like Freeservers that specializes in shared hosting has the experience and resources to provide exceptional reliability and technical support for your site. The specialized resources of a shared hosting company are well positioned to keep your site running properly and serving quickly at all times.

While shared hosting is an appropriate choice for many users, it's not right for everyone. Those with extensive technical know-how who want complete control over their servers and websites are better served by another hosting option. Additionally, if your site is large and extremely active, you may need more server resources than shared hosting provides.
    Last edited by megri; 03-19-2014, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Hello friend...actually i don't know much about but i want to share as what i know.. a little virtual private server also called a virtual dedicated server, is a virtual server that appears to the user as a dedicated server but is actually installed on a computer serving multiple Web sites. A single computer can have several VPSs, each one with its own operating system that runs the hosting software for a particular user.

The hosting software for each VPS can include a Web server program, a File Transfer Protocol program, a mail server program and specialized applications for activities such as e-commerce and blogging.

I hope this information will be useful for you.

Comment

• Prodigy
        • Dec 2008

Think that you will be pleased dealing with QHoster.com - their Virtual Servers impressed me in terms of features, pricing, methods of payment (Bitcoin, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Skrill, Payza, etc.) and many more.

It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.
        Last edited by megri; 08-01-2015, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎