Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fromtimetotime
    • Jul 2007

Efficient Traffic monetization

Being a blogger I have started using EDOMZ.com service for increasing incomes I make. In fact this is really a good program for those who are willing to convert daily traffic into income.

EDOMZ.com is a CPV network, which means every unique active visitor you get in your site, you can earn money from that, just by having their CPV code in your website, which opens a pop ads and does not annoy or redirect your visitor.

IMHO this is the best way for starters to monetize their internet activity. Something similar to affiliate program with a stability of getting income as a difference.

Recommended to everyone who doesn't mind being paid for the use of their site.
  • MikeJohn
    • Dec 2009

Thanks for the information.

As this is stable and effective sources of monetiziation especially for newbie.

Comment

• Seob
      • Sep 2006

I have also had intereste in pop up ads and found edomz.com attractive, think now it would и quite reasonable reasonable for making money from traffic.

Comment

• fromtimetotime
        • Jul 2007

Yeah. this bring really good income. Actually I was lucky to meet such as reasonable service provider as edomz.com at the startup, what made me continue and did not make any disappointment,

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎