Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joshpe
    • Nov 2008

What is MSN Group and How to do MSN Gruop Marketing

What is MSN Group and How to do MSN Gruop Marketing? As in SEM i have done yahoo group marketing and google group but still not success in MSN Group markeing, can any body explain details about MSN Group and MSN Group marketing
  • regmac
    • Jan 2009

It has actually the same idea. What I am actually doing with MSN Group is that I produce a high converting promotion, join groups, and spread it. Though you need to have it done on same and related groups to avoid being treated as a spammer.

Comment

• lisajohn
      • May 2007

There were various communities on MSN, all run by MSN, featuring real newsgroups and IRC chat rooms. They were not easily updatable as only MSN Communities staff members could update the one page that each "community" had. There was one for every generic interest. Around 1998–99, MSN created the home pages, which were real Web sites much like Tripod or GeoCities. These had no message boards or chat rooms attached. MSN did away with these home pages around 2001–02, not too long after they introduced the Custom Pages and File cab (later referred to as Documents) in MSN Communities, which were later called Groups.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎