X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Paul
    • May 2004

Link Building - How To

Hello,
    I'm new here, and have a question. I run an computer harware website, and have had it up for around 6 months, but it has been unsuccessful because of a lack of customers. Now, I am trying to make it rank up higher in Google. I tried to optimize it for search engines a little while back, and read up on all of the tips in the osCommerce forums. It finally got a PageRank of 2, but I want some backlinks to try to boost that up even higher. Unforunately, I can't seem to think of types of sites that could link to me. I currently have 1 link, which has a PR of 3. and isn't very revelant. Could I get some tips here please? Thank you very much for your input.
  • kevin
    Love is life
    • Dec 2015

Paul,
    Please read our Link Building Articles as everything you need to know about link building is in there.

If you have a specific question about anything you've read, please let us know!

If you want to buy links then visit http://www.seomart.com and http://www.submitshop.com/link_popularity/

Happy reading!

Comment

• megri
      Administrator
      • Mar 2004

Subscribe To Our Free E-zine
      Tell your visitors to subscribe to your e-zine. When they subscribe you'll capture their e-mail address.Every time they read your e-zine, it will remind them to return to your site.

Participate On Our Discussion Board
      Ask your visitors to participate on your online discussion board.By participating they will meet other people. By meeting other people, they will revisit your web site on a regular basis to stay in contact with them.

Sign Our Guestbook
      Ask your visitors to sign your guest book. When people sign your guestbook you may get valuable feedback or constructive criticism on how to improve your web site. This may help you increase traffic to your web site.

Use Our Free Content On Your Site Or In Your E-zine
      Allow your visitors to use your articles on their own web site or in their e-zine. Just ask them to include your resource box. This will spread your advertising all over the internet.

Refer This Our Web Site To A Friend
      Ask your visitors to refer your web site to a friend(s).They may know someone that would benefit from visiting your web site.
      Parveen K - Forum Administrator
      SEO India - TalkingCity Forum Rules - Webmaster Forum
      Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞