How can i make something that i post go high in Google?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mee
    • Dec 2012

How can i make something that i post go high in Google?

Help from anyone who knows it please!
  • MacyDavis
    • Dec 2012

Hello dear,

You mean to say that your story would be on no1 place in Google search... So the thing you have to be do is marketing of your story. Share your story all over popular viral marketing sites that help your website to rank well...

Comment

• mee
      • Dec 2012

Yes thats exactly what I meant and I highly appreciate for helping me! Thank you a lot!

Comment

• IsabelCre
        • Dec 2012

Yes, as Macy said that you have to good & solid viral marketing of you're story...Share you're story on all top high ranking social networking and book marking sites..

Comment

• Mohit Rana
          • Jan 2024

Achieving a high ranking on Google search results involves several factors, including relevance, quality, and authority. Here are some strategies to help improve the visibility of your content:
          1. Keyword Research: Identify relevant keywords that your target audience is likely to search for. Use tools like Google Keyword Planner, SEMrush, or Ubersuggest to find popular keywords related to your topic.
          2. Quality Content: Create high-quality, valuable content that addresses the needs and interests of your audience. Content can include articles, blog posts, videos, infographics, etc. Make sure your content is well-written, informative, and engaging.
          3. On-Page Optimization: Optimize your content for search engines by including relevant keywords in titles, headings, meta descriptions, and throughout the content. Use descriptive URLs, optimize images with alt tags, and ensure your website has a clean, user-friendly design.
          4. Backlinks: Earn backlinks from reputable websites in your industry. Backlinks are a crucial ranking factor for Google, as they signal to search engines that your content is trustworthy and authoritative. You can reach out to other websites for guest posting opportunities, collaborate with influencers, or create shareable content that naturally attracts backlinks.
          5. Social Media Promotion: Share your content on social media platforms to increase visibility and drive traffic to your website. Engage with your audience and encourage them to share your content with their networks.
          6. Local SEO: If you have a local business, optimize your website for local search by including your business name, address, and phone number (NAP) on your website and in online directories. Encourage satisfied customers to leave reviews on Google My Business and other review platforms.
          7. Mobile Optimization: Ensure your website is mobile-friendly, as Google prioritizes mobile-responsive websites in its search rankings.
          8. Regular Updates: Keep your website and content updated regularly to maintain relevance and freshness in search results.
          9. Monitor and Analyze: Use tools like Google Analytics and Google Search Console to track your website's performance, monitor keyword rankings, and identify areas for improvement.
          Last edited by megri; 04-03-2024, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎