Marketing is impossible without great content?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • isha
    • Feb 2014

Marketing is impossible without great content?

Content marketing is a marketing technique of creating and distributing relevant and valuable content to attract, and engage a clearly defined and understood target audience – with the objective of driving profitable customer action. Content marketing is being used by some of the greatest marketing organizations in the world, including P&G, Microsoft, Cisco Systems and John Deere. Now the question is that marketing is impossible without great content.
    Last edited by isha; 02-10-2014, 03:19 PM.
    Cheers!!
  • deepika
    • Feb 2014

Thanx

Thank you Isha for sharing your knowledge as I am not having correct or proper knowledge about content marketing. So thanks for telling me.
    Last edited by deepika; 02-15-2014, 10:24 AM.
    I Love Myself

Comment

• nikhil
      • Feb 2014

Content marketing

Content Marketing is any marketing format that involves the creation and sharing of media and publishing content in order to acquire customers. This information can be presented in a variety of formats , including news, white papers, e-books, info graphics photos question and answer articles etc. It is not for selling, but communicating with customers and prospects.
      Last edited by nikhil; 02-14-2014, 12:19 PM.
      I love forums

Comment

Good Afternoon.

Content marketing is art of your customer. It is non-interruption marketing. Content marketing is being used by some of the greatest marketing Organization in the world. The main purpose of content marketing is attract and retain customer.
        Last edited by megri; 02-15-2014, 10:32 AM.

Comment

• parkerwills
          • Aug 2014

And yes!! Content is the King!!

In online you have lot much of quality contents so inored to competate them you have to think ahead!!

And think of it and act accordingly!!
          Parker is a Content Writer at Key Difference | Key Difference

Comment

• sonia sharma
            • Jul 2015

It is non-interruption marketing. Instead of pitching your products or services, you are delivering information that makes your buyer more intelligent. The essence of this content strategy is the belief that if we, as businesses, deliver consistent, ongoing valuable information to buyers, they ultimately reward us with their business and loyalty.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍