Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deepika
    • Feb 2014

What is CSS?

CSS stands for Cascading style sheets. Style defines how to display HTML elements. It is a style sheet language used for describing the look and formatting of the document written in a markup language.
    I Love Myself
  • nikhil
    • Feb 2014

Hello.

CSS are a method of web design that formats web page content according to presentation style by the author.
    There are three ways to insert CSS’.
    Inline CSS (you can add CSS directly into the elements in your markup with the “style attributes”)
    Internal CSS (it is a single document or web page by adding the following code into the <head> of your document using the <style> element.
    External style sheet (it is a simply a text file with a “.css” extension. This file can be included into many different pages.)
    I love forums

Comment

• isha
      • Feb 2014

Styles were added to HTML to solve a problem. CSS clearly defines that how HTML elements would be displayed. Styles are normally saved in extension .css files.
      Cheers!!

Comment

• Garima Sharma
        • Feb 2014

CSS is Cascading Style Sheets.It's use for as a style language that defines layout of HTML documents.For example, CSS covers fonts, colours, margins, lines, height, width, background images, advanced positions and many other things.

Comment

CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets. Styles define How to display HTML elements. External Style Sheets Can save a lot of work. External style Sheets are stored in CSS files.

Comment

No doubt CSS (Cascading Style Sheet) is the one which will be useful in applying styles in a web page which is designed in HTML to make web so much colorful.
            I think CSS is great, but I suppose it has some short-comings.

I'd have to say the following:

1. Attributes can easily be overriden.
            2. Increased page load time.
            3. Difficulty of CSS use with CMS's like Joomla.
            4. HTML files won't load properly without the external CSS file.
            5, Differences in browser compatibility.

Comment

• johngates
              • Feb 2014

CSS is a style language that defines layout of HTML documents. For example, CSS covers fonts, colours, margins, lines, height, width, background images, advanced positions and many other things. Just wait and see!

HTML can be (mis-)used to add layout to websites. But CSS offers more options and is more accurate and sophisticated. CSS is supported by all browsers today.

After only a few lessons of this tutorial you will be able to make your own style sheets using CSS to give your website a new great look.
              Last edited by megri; 03-19-2014, 10:24 AM.

Comment

• kannu15
                • Mar 2014

Css

In addition to setting a style for a HTML element, CSS allows you to specify your own selectors called "id" .
                The id Selector is used to specify a style for a single, unique element.The id selector uses the id attribute of the HTML element, and is defined with a”#".
                Eg:
                #para
                {
                text-align: center;
                color: red;
                }
                I Love Link Building

Comment

• jatindersingh
                  • Sep 2014

thanks for sharing useful information

Comment

• sangeetanegi
                    • Dec 2015

CSS is a Web page derived from multiple sources with a defined order of precedence where the definitions of any style elements.

Comment

• ipap
                      • Jul 2016

CSS is used to define styles for your web pages, including the design, layout and variations in display for different devices and screen sizes.
                      I'm a pretty nice dude. I have fun, and people take it the wrong way.

Comment

• shilparana
                        • May 2015

CSS (Cascading Style Sheets ) is a style sheet language used for describing the presentation of a document written in a markup language.

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎