How you become stable in Online business?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sonia
    • Nov 2012

How you become stable in Online business?

I think it's really a daunting task especially if you are in online business like SEO where technology changes day by day. It’s really hard to gain stable position in online market still I want to share some tips with you hope so it will help you to become stable in market.
    * Are you ready to work 9-10 hours daily? No I don't mean that because I don't believe in too much hard work. Hard work is good but in today market you need to do both hard+smart works. It’s not my perception its‘s the requirement of the present market.
    * Being active: - It doesn't mean walk here & there I mean be an eye opener about what’s going on in market
    Try to give the response to the readers of your forums& blogs, Social media sites that you have made to define your market. It helps you a lot in building relationship.
    * Believe in creating quality contents.
    * Try to write by yourself, no body in the market wants to listen the views of any anonymous. So try to write what you feel. Believe in sharing Your Bio on Social media profile.
    * Use multimedia to promote your products & services. Don’t limit yourself to blogs & article.
    * Bring variety in you post by adding audio & video to your post so that your audience can easily understand what you try to explain.
    Last edited by sonia; 12-06-2012, 02:14 PM.
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎