Social Media- Good or Bad?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Social Media- Good or Bad?

A recent study said that people spend more than five and a half hours on an average on social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter. They have become part and parcel of our daily lives.

The social networking sites are used to stay connected with friends, share pictures, exchange ideas and so on.

These sites work by sharing information with others: but how much information do we want to share? With how many people would you actually share information so personal? Most of the people have hundreds of friends, but do they actually know each other? Hardly they do.
  • Russell
    • Dec 2012

Hello, According to me applying a social media having both things good and bad also. Social media excellent to drive traffic to your website, blog, articles, etc..but It's also a bad because rising the risk of people declining prey to online scams that seem genuine, come out in data or status theft...

Comment

Every thing has two aspects 'God and Bad'. its up-to us which aspect we opt for our self. So, i only view or use social networking sites for good purpose. And excess of anything is harmful for us.

Comment

• Darwon
        • Dec 2007

There are always two sides of everything; it depends on your perspective on how you perceive it. The same goes for social media, most people admire it as a revolutionary invention and some seem to take it as a negative impact on the society.

Comment

• Dianka
          • Nov 2008

I think social media have positive point as well negative point it totally depend on usage.....how we use it....

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎