Is Pinterest still a good source of traffic?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • megri
    Administrator
    • Mar 2004

Is Pinterest still a good source of traffic?

Has anyone had any great success from getting targeted traffic from Pinterest? It has an Alexa rank 37, but does that translate to target visitors to your site?
    Parveen K - Forum Administrator
    SEO India - TalkingCity Forum Rules - Webmaster Forum
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum
  • sonia
    • Nov 2012

I think Pinterest is best suitable for those business sites which have visible products & services like if you are in fashion world then it will work like icing on the cake.I would like to add one more thing pinterest is still good for us if we know how to use this .For example if we use this to promote fashion & photographic sites then definitely traffic will be increased.

Comment

• IsabelCre
      • Dec 2012

Well, as I think Pinterest is good social networking site. but it can't drive traffic to our site or help our website keywords ranking... Yes I think we can promote video, images through our Pnterest..

Comment

i think Printerest is best social networking site. if we use this to promote & photographic sites then definitely traffic will be increased.

Comment

• Mohit Rana
          • Jan 2024

To determine if Pinterest is still a good source of traffic for your specific needs, it's advisable to consider the following:

Audience Relevance: ***ess whether your target audience actively engages with content on Pinterest. If your audience consists of individuals who are likely to be active users of the platform, it could be a good source of traffic.

Content Strategy: Pinterest tends to favor visually appealing and informative content. If your content aligns well with the interests of Pinterest users and is visually engaging, you may see better results.

Algorithm Changes: Keep up with any changes in Pinterest's algorithm and features, as these can affect the visibility of your content and its ability to drive traffic.

Consistency and Engagement: Regularly pinning new content and engaging with the Pinterest community can help increase your visibility and drive traffic to your website.

Analytics and Tracking: Use Pinterest Analytics and website analytics tools to track the performance of your Pinterest efforts and evaluate whether it's delivering the desired results in terms of traffic and conversions.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎