sluwebservices - need opinions

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Autolink

sluwebservices - need opinions

Found a new company to be considered as the potential provider for shared hosting. They attracted me by the low price and simplicity, and I need some opinions to build an objective notion about it.

thanks in advance
  • fromtimetotime
    • Jul 2007

Attrractive, but unknown. Make comparison to know more. The good deals are to my mind given by cirtexhosting.com.

Comment

• Seob
      • Sep 2006

To my mind sluwebservices are worth of being tried. maybe I will do it myself as soon as I have the appropriate needs.

Comment

• Autolink

Thanks. Found out sluwebservices to offer 10% discount (pn-newsignup coupon) and think it is enough reasonable to try it now.

Comment

• shalimar
          • Dec 2009

i think now a days the entire Hosting market has been saturated and more or less every one is offering the minimum price possible, now in such case u must look into those hosts with features which suits ur

needs the most. in this context i can recommend http://www.xnynz.com/ for website hosting

Comment

• BOBR

Find 4goodhosting.com more cost-efficient provider, knowing they have reliable service and network.
            Last edited by Guest; 10-03-2011, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎